This page is currently a stub.
This page is meant to host all of my conlang work over the years. It's currently very incomplete and will be updated as I dig things out of old notebooks and hard drives.
Sketches from old notebooks
- Akinam (2018, sketch): A language influenced grammatically by Sumerian, with a limited stock of nominal roots and extensive compounding.
- Dara Vai (2018, sketch): A language influenced grammatically by Hausa and phonologically by Manchu.
- Fasik (2021, sketch): A lightly inflected conlang influenced grammatically, but not phonologically, by Latin.
- Hiskaras (2015, sketch): A sketch of a language with some influence from Middle Egyptian.
Languages of the Owl-Chicken World
- Selal Sela (2022)
- Zgljak Skp'waq (2022): A Toki Pona "ruinlex".